- Great Craic
- Great Food
- Great Beer
Welcome to The Irish Harp Pub!
Designed to traditional Irish standards, the Irish Harp Pub offers great food, great beer, great whiskey and old-fashioned Irish "craic" (fun and chat).
The craic is a spirit. An essence you can sense in a busy pub. The craic is impossible to bottle but somehow we manage to do just that.
Most Irish pubs started as spirit grocers. The Irish Harp Pub is located on what used to be the local grocery store, built in 1913. The owner, Trevor Smyth lovingly restored the old building in 2006 to what you see today. Trevor comes from County Derry in Ireland and has brought to Niagara-on-the-Lake the traditions and spirit of the Emerald Isle.
So come on down, try our food and have an unforgettable time at the Irish Harp Pub!
- September 25, 2016 – Fiddlin Around - Irish Duo
- September 30, 2016 – Finnegans Wake – Irish Favourites
- October 2, 2016 – Vox Violin - Irish and Folk
- October 7, 2016 – The O'Deadlys - Irish Party Time
- October 8, 2016 – Two Sheets to the Wind - Irish Fun
- October 9, 2016 – Fiddlin Around - Irish Duo
- October 28, 2016 – Finnegans Wake - Irish Fun
- October 29, 2016 – Barley Brae - Irish Favourites
- October 30, 2016 – Vox Violin - Irish and Folk
- November 4, 2016 – Barley Brae - Irish Party Time
- November 5, 2016 – Finnegans Wake- Irish Party Time
View contest rules here!