- Great Craic
- Great Food
- Great Beer
Welcome to The Irish Harp Pub!
Designed to traditional Irish standards, the Irish Harp Pub offers great food, great beer, great whiskey and old-fashioned Irish "craic" (fun and chat).
The craic is a spirit. An essence you can sense in a busy pub. The craic is impossible to bottle but somehow we manage to do just that.
Most Irish pubs started as spirit grocers. The Irish Harp Pub is located on what used to be the local grocery store, built in 1913. The owner, Trevor Smyth lovingly restored the old building in 2006 to what you see today. Trevor comes from County Derry in Ireland and has brought to Niagara-on-the-Lake the traditions and spirit of the Emerald Isle.
So come on down, try our food and have an unforgettable time at the Irish Harp Pub!
- March 7, 2014 – Pub Jugs - Irish Party Time
- March 8, 2014 – Ceol Cara - Party the Irish Way
- March 9, 2014 – Vox Violin - Irish and Folk
- March 14, 2014 – Finnegans Wake- Irish Party Time
- March 15, 2014 – Pub Jugs - Celebrate St Pats Weekend
- March 15, 2014 – Ceol Cara - Fun with Irish
- March 16, 2014 – Finnegans Wake- Irish Party Time
- March 16, 2014 – Vox Violin - Easy Listening
- March 17, 2014 – Ceol Cara – Top Irish 4 piece
- March 21, 2014 – Finnegans Wake - Irish Favourites